Post 9: If i had one year for traveling, i would go to...
If I had 1 year to travel, and an unlimited budget, I would literally visit every place on earth, cause I love travelling and meeting other cultures, places and people. But I know I can't answer that so, if I had to choose a way of traveling I might do a working holiday because in that way I could travel and visit. At the same time I would be able to have my own budget and I might also be able to save a bit of money, or improve my experience on the area I would work on.
A good idea would be using the first semester for traveling as recreation before doing the working holiday. In that moment I would like to meet mediterranean countries such as Italy, Greece and Spain. I'm a "sun person" so, i'm really intolerant to cold cloudy places, and instead of that i'm in love with sunny and hot places, with a great mild weather and i've always dreamed of visiting those very beautiful countries. I have family in Spain so that would make everything easier because they could travel with me and show me interesting cities of Spain, and we could also go to Portugal, which is close to Spain. After visiting Spain, I would go to Italy and Greece, and I would like to stay there for a good amount of time in order to meet all the cities there.
Then, on the second semester i would do the working holiday on Tahiti (I don't know if there are working holiday programs there, but i hope there are) cause I would love to improve my french. I already have a first level diploma (delf a-1) on french, so living the experience in Tahiti would be helpful for improving my french, exercise it and learn new vocabulary for example. I choose Tahiti cause i haven't been there yet. When I think of a place where the language is french, I immediately think in France, but as i already visited Paris and the South of France on the past, I would like to meet a different place where they talk french, and Tahiti sounds pretty interesting to visit, and a very "unknown" place for doing this. This is other place i've always dreamed to visit cause it's so "heavenly", beautiful and tropical (which means i would have hot and wet weather during all my residence there) Tahiti is also an island, and that means there's sea and beaches all over the country, and I love the beach, It is my favorite place to be in, so that would make me really happy, and I could swim whenever I want, it's perfect.
This is Mykonos, in Greece
This is one of the views of Tahiti
and this is Venice, in Italy



Awesome! I also love traveling and would visit all the world if I can!
ResponderEliminar