Post 8: My favorite subject this term
I study theatrical design, and I'm on the first semester of my second year. In this term my favorite subject has been History of Modern and Contemporary Arts with the teacher Alejandra Morales. Unlike the majority of the other subjects I have, this is a theoretical subject where we learn about history of Arts. The dynamic is that she teach us with powerpoints and we have to complement this by reading bibliography that she send us before the class. In one point of the semester we are assigned to do one class of 45 minutes about one of the subjects of the unit we're studying, and that's one of the three evaluations we have on the semester. Unfortunately when we were on the strike (of 2 months) our teacher quitted because of personal problems she had with our university and other teachers, and we couldn't end the class with her. That's really sad for me because I loved the way that Alejandra did her class, and how she knew so much about what she was talking about, caus...

after I reading your post I want to swim in a pool
ResponderEliminar