Post 10: Final thoughts

Coneji 


For me, this year so far has been emotionally difficult. Which has finally began to affect my health, having problems that I've never had before, like stomachaches, headaches, being really tired all the time and without much motivation.
As I said on my first or second post (I don't remember) this career has been difficult to follow for me because it has been really demanding, and many things have happened in my life on the last 2 years, that have affected my responsabilities and performance on classes.
Last year, when I entered in teatrical design, I had to move out from my home to one of my mother's friend house, because of the distance between my house and university. This year I had to do the same, but I moved to my grandmother's apartament, which was an amazing experience, considering that she passed away a few months ago, and we could spend time together before.
After this particular episode, that really affected me, we started the strike here in theater and it didn't help me too much, considering that I'm really scattered and I get distracted by my thoughts really easily. 
So, as last year, I began to consider quitting the career and doing something else, which is a thought that sorrounds my head all the time.
But what has affected me the most on the last few months has been a toxic relationship I had, until a month ago, that ended with a really traumatic and sad episode that hasn't abandoned my mind yet.
Right now, in this particular moment, I'm not in a really great mood. I'm wishing I could be on my bed just sleeping because for some weird reason, I'm sleepy all the time, with no energy and with an annoying sense of nausea all the time.

I may have had great moments this year, but in this particular second, I'm just thinking about this negative stuff, and I apologize for it.
I wish I could have been more responsable with my courses, and with this course in particular, because I love and enjoy talking and writing in English, but the circunstances didn't help me.
I enjoyed writing this blogs and knowing new people from other careers, and i think I've learned new things that might help me in the future.
I hope to pass English III, and all my courses this term, and I wish that everyone does. Good luck to all of you!

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

This is my first tattoo. Is a knot of perseverance that my father showed me once and that made me feel really identified with. I decided I wanted this symbol to be my first tattoo, and this was 3 years ago (now i have like 10 tattoos) Whenever i have an issue, like an emotional or physical issue, i stare at my tattoo and remember to always be perseverant and let time decide and heal everything. It has a lot of meaning to me and believe it or not, has helped me through this years.

Comentarios

  1. you have been through difficult things but hold on there! This career make you wanna quit every semester, so, just be patient and you will see the results!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I send you a big hug and be strong!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Be very patient that everything will be rewarded, and I want a tattoo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. u.u it hurts, I hope you do better in this time and I send you my good vibes

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 8: My favorite subject this term

Post 5: An important photograph

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology